Food & Kids: Tricks & (sweet) Treats
The treat: Vanilla mousse.
1) #aquafaba (bean-water)- which, when whipped exactly the same as egg whites.
2) sugar it- not too much, you only need a hint of sweetness.
3) add chocolate shavings - less than a square of 70% dark chocolate goes a long way when shaved.
4) pouring your own love into it, & making it together, is incomparable to anything storebought.
5) Nutritional value- who really actually knows, or cares? I don't.
Why would we set our kids up for the crap we went through with food?
Food for thought, play together, have fun ;)